Tuesday, May 13, 2008

We're going Private--So- We can share ALL the dirt!!! Just Kidding!

So being the paranoid person that I am--we are going to make our blog private--But of course we will invite YOU!!! We have all the family's emails --so we will send an invite. DON"T PANIC--it is very easy, and you just have to enter your google address, and pass word. I also need the Downey's, Braddy's, and anyone else that would like to be invited's email address!!! Just email us at markandcos@comcast.net. Look for an email (when I get a chance to load them all on--could be next year!) and we'll send out the invite.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

send us one!

Janae Downey said...

Hi Cosi! Our e-mail is jasonandjanae@msn.com, please invite us to your private blog! I'm so glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day! You are the best mom (and Mark is a pretty terrific husband)! Have a great day! JaNae

Powered By Blogger