Monday, May 26, 2008

14 FABULOUS YEARS!!!


It's so hard to believe we have been Married 14 years!!! It is so funny, it seems like just yesterday! I guess it was an awakening when we were at church last year and someone asked if there are any young couples in the ward--We were totally offended! What we're not young anymore? I guess it's time to accept the facts!!

Even though we're getting older--let's face it--it just keeps getting better and better!!! I have the best husband and friend in the whole world!! It's so awesome to be married to your best friend--Mark is truly "The Bomb"--(another quote to show how old we are!) I must say--he's such an incredible person--everything he does is so good! Even when I am not on my best behavior--he just smiles and is patient--OK--this is getting way too Sappy--We ended up going down to Denver for a few days for our Anniversary--it was awesome to just enjoy time together--with nothing to do!! We're looking forward to another 70 years!!!

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Ahhhh.... SOOOO Cute! We love you guys and you are right, Mark is awesome! I am always inspired to be a better person after being around you two. You are a great couple and we love you tons!!

Youngquist Family said...

14 years! Congratulations. And with four kids just about to hit their teens. Hello middle age!

Janae Downey said...

Wow Mark, Look at that hair--sticking straight up in front. I wish I still had enough hair to do something like that! Congratulations on fourteen years.

Janae Downey said...

That last comment was from Jason, not JaNae!

Mark and Maria said...

Cosi,

I have been checking out your cool blog! It's so fun to see your family. I love to read your blog because I feel like you are talking. I miss you guys and wish we could have gone to the AAO (only to see you guys, of course!)
Anyway, what a fun family you are! Can we please get together??? I'm so terrible at planning and you seem to go on lots of fun vacations, so will you plan it? :)
About the 14 years thing....congrats! I hear ya about the young couples or the young mother situation. I still feel like a young mother but I don't think I'm seen as that anymore since I almost have a teenager. That's another good reason to get together with our UCLA friends, maybe we can all feel like those young couples and mothers again! :)

renee' said...

Congratulations, it seems like it was yesterday to me too. That story about "young couples" is so funny. This winter I was at Kevin's b-ball game and I was talking to a lady whose daughter was playing with Bethany. She grew up in Heber, so I asked her if she ever remembered this much snow. She said, "the last time I remember this much snow I was in the first grade, so that was 1992" I think my jaw about hit the floor, I realized that we are no longer the rising generation.

Powered By Blogger