Reception at the Doxey Home
July 26, 2013
It was so awesome, Matt and Casey decided to do the reception the night before the wedding. What a great decision! It made setting up and all that stuff so much less stressful. And--
the best part was - enjoying the wedding day- with no extra stress.
Dave and Leslie (and girls) did an AMAZING JOB!! You should have seen their yard, it looked like temple square. They just moved in not long ago- and so this summer alone, they did a major rehaul- and made it so beautiful!!! I wasn't feeling so hot (because I was pregnant and barfy) this night- so I'm bummed I didn't get more detail shots of the flowers etc. Hopefully you can see some of it- in the back ground. It was glorious!!
Allie and Ellie-- loving every minute of it!!
It was so fun to help Leslie (just a tiny bit) with the food. Casey's favorite food was smores- which made for a very hard thing to serve at a wedding. Les- tried several ways to make it possible-- and finally came up with these. She did such an awesome job-- they were beautiful.
We girls also had fun making some pretty tasty cupcakes! They were delish!
We girls also had fun making some pretty tasty cupcakes! They were delish!
All the food was AMAZING!!!
Emily and Ella-- looking gorgeous!!!
All the hard work paid off-- Dave and Leslie- made it so beautiful!!
Look how awesome they look!
So much fun-- hanging with the cousins!!
Every detail was so much fun!! They did a fantastic job decorating, everything looked SO nice!!
Grammie with the bride and Groom!!
Another fun decoration! It was so fun to see all the pictures of Matt and Casey through the years (they were friends in High School.) SO CUTE!!!
Love all these cousin pictures!!
Matt and Casey's High School Gang-- LOVE IT!!!
Trey-- the infamous Best Friend
Cutest Family EVER!! Love these guys so much!!
It's always a little awkward hanging over the Photographers shoulders-- but I couldn't resist- getting some of these shots!!
The light was going quick-- so I bumped the ISO-- and it got too grainy.
So we had to pull out the flash. Don't they look awesome!!!
All these Girls look so beautiful!!! Aubrey- Katie, Maddie, Lindsey
Throwing the bouquet!
Funny thing-- MAX caught it!! I had no idea - he was even in the mix until I saw this picture. He must have jumped in at the last second. Nice Max!
It's not a party at the Doxey's without a DANCE!!! One of the BEST DANCES EVER!!
SO MUCH FUN!!
Everyone tore it up!!!
Except our usual bystanders--- Mark and Richard always surveying the seen.
It was SWEET!!! We partied HARD-- and loved every minute of it!!
Such an awesome Reception--- Everything went over so well-- the weather held out --the Fireworks were amazing -- I was so sad I didn't have my camera with me-- when they went off :(
July 27, 2013
Matt and Casey's Wedding Day!!
Matt and Casey's Wedding Day!!
The sealing was amazing!! Now-- everyone was just waiting for them to come out!!!
So Cute!
These two hooligans -- always so serious!
Mother of the Bride and Mother of the Groom--
I love this picture!
The patient cousins- Saying --- Get out here!! :)
"They're Coming!!! They're Coming!!"
We all got so excited to see the new Mr. and Mrs. Doxey!!!!
I'm kind of bummed because my settings were off a bit- and they aren't as sharp or as
colorful as usual :( When will I learn!
Dont' they look so cute??
Greeting their Awesome Parents!!!
Grammie and Matt!
Katie, Ellie and Lindsey--- The Best Little sisters! What a fun day for them!!
It was so great to see Jack Bertoch (Leslie's Dad) there. He drove himself up from Cedar City!
Matt with Grandpa Bertoch
Matt and his Friends from Vegas!
I love this-- these kids all hung out together in High School in Vegas!
Such an Awesome Family!!!
So awesome that Matt and Casey's bishop (when they were teenagers)was able to be there!!
Austin was in charge of holding the temple clothes-- he did quite the stellar job :)
THE WEDDING LUNCHEON!!!
at Buca di Beppo
What a fun place to do the Luncheon! The food was tasty-- and the atmosphere was awesome. The best part was being able to celebrate with Matt and Casey, and Dave and Les and girls. Everything was so super nice-- and we all had way too much fun :) Here are a few random shots- I can't remember who grabbed my camera- but they did an awesome job getting some real beauties!!
I'm pretty sure it was Doug-- He got this great one of Amber.
Cheri on spot
These awesome kids
And then of course-- the nose shots. Hmmmm- I wonder what brought this on. :)
Ha Ha-- Definitely fun times were had by all!!!
And just like that-- it was over, and Matt and Casey were off! We were so thankful we got to be a part of their Wedding. They both inspire us so much!! We are so grateful for Dave and Les- for making us feel so welcome-- and part of their big day!! You guys Rock!!
THANK YOU! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!
After everyone left-- We had Josh drive all the kids up to Salt Lake (on his own-- this was kind of a big deal- since he really didn't know the area.) It was a huge help though, so we could drive straight home without having to go back down to Orem to get them. Thank you Josh!!! We had a great drive home-- but as always, the kids were sad to leave their cousins and Grammie. They all had such an awesome time-- and love every minute they have with them!!!






































































1 comment:
Cosi-- thanks so much for taking all of these pictures and for posting them!! You are seriously so nice! And for making all of those cupcakes!! They were DELISH! AND giving me credit for the s'mores? What the? YOU DID THOSE!! They were the best! You saved me! Thanks for being such an awesome sister. I love you so much!!! You are so kind to me!
Post a Comment