Happy Birthday Zack!! 10 years old!! Zack was excited this year to share his birthday with Easter. Especially if it had to be on a Sunday. He thought that all the fun festivities surrounding the day- made his Birthday extra fun! Josh and Maddie made him his Birthday poster! He was so excited!
Since this year was an off year for a Birthday Party.... he thought it was so fun to have friends over for Easter/ Birthday dinner! The day/weekend was filled with all of his favorites: texas style french toast, steak the night before with the family, and his favorite- chocolate peanut butter cup cake! Mmm Mmm!
HAPPY EASTER!

The kids loved
dying Easter eggs this year. Each year they are getting more and more creative!

Bummer- these pictures are blurry! Why do I try and experiment?

Easter morning is kind of boring at our house. Each year the kids wake up to nothing! The baskets are all hidden for later. I thought maybe this year we should change it up.... and ask the Easter Bunny to just leave them out. When I mentioned this to the kids- they freaked out! "That's our favorite part!!!" They love the scavenger hunt around the house to find their baskets. I have to admit.... as a kid finding baskets across the street in the "Born Free" camper- or under the mound of dress ups in the garage- was quite a hoot! So (keeping with tradition) they each had a clue waiting for them to discover their basket. The clues are their favorite- written "Private Eye's" style.... Although sometimes they don't quite get the non-rhyming endings! I crack myself up! :) Once again.... I think I am so funny. Everyone needs a good laugh- even if I'm the only one laughing! Here Josh is, finding his first clue in the mail box!

Under the hood!

After a few rounds of running all over the house, Maddie finally found hers deep in the storage!

Yipee! The
Easter Bunny did come!!
EASTER SUNDAY
3 comments:
Love your Easter festivities! Lucky for Zack that he got to share his special day. Where do you get the energy to help the Easter bunny hide the baskets and the eggs? You really go above and beyond.
Such a great post! I am in love your camera and your picture taking Cosi! Your pictures are always beautiful!! :) Happy Birthday Zack! You are the cutest!!! :) Way to go on the track Maddie and Josh! Easter looks like lots of fun at your house!!!! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!! :)
Seriously, love the pictures Cosi, they look GREAT!!! And, oh my that cake, I'm sure you made it, right? You need to share that recipe. Also, I love your white kitchen, beautiful! You look so cute in the Nauvoo pictures with your little bump. What a fun time in life, I'm so happy for all of you.
Post a Comment