Fabulous 14!!
Does it seem possible, Josh 14?
8th grader- High School next year!
almost taller than me!
definitely smarter than me!
a Teacher ( woah-Miamaids-stand back!)
hangs with the adults
polished piano player (getting there!)
sports fanatic
way -cool, fun brother!
responsible
determined
and most of all a super, duper kind, helpful, thoughtful kid!!
Happy Birthday Josh!!!
Josh was so lucky this year to have family in town to celebrate his birthday! Meemaw, Grandpa, Steph and Camila (Paul-- we missed you!) came for his ordination to be a Teacher. It made it super special!
He also was so spoiled with cake after cake (his favorite treat!) The VanTassell's made him the coolest giant cupcake -yum! He had an ice cream cake, and his favorite Magleby's chocolate cake too. I know we have that every birthday--it just happens to be all of our favorite!
While Meemaw and Grandpa were here we played games galore!! They taught us all how to play "Blockus" and now the kids are addicted!
Thank you so much for coming! We love it when you come!!
The Pine Wood Derby
My favorite part of the Pine wood derby is watching the boys!! They are hilarious--each of them lined up down the side, intensely watching the track!
After each race, running their car back to the front with
anticipation for the next race! I love it!!
Here are the "Big Boys" hanging out --nonchalantly looking on, acting like they don't care about the race (when you know, they've been hanging over their brother guiding him through every little detail all week!!) I love it!

7 comments:
Happy Birthday Josh! WOW! It is amazing how fast these kids are all growing up! Lookin FAB Josh and love the cakes! Way to go on the'derby Zack! Ellie and I will miss you guys this weekend! And Cosi, stop worrying about Katie.. we rescheduled her party and it worked out fabulously for to have it right on THE day!! :) Thanks for all you do for our family on the braces weekends Cosi! You are THE BOMB!
It was wonderful to be with your family but the visit was way too short. The kids are growing up so fast. Yeah Zack - - I love the excitement of Pinewood Derby.
Happy Birthday Josh!
I wish I could have joined you all for braces weekend! I'll work it out sometime. We miss you guys.
Renee'-- I have to apologize, I thought dan's updater would keep me in touch. He i was thinking that you never post anything, but low and behold I miss every post since Thanksgiving. Wow, reading it all in one spurt makes me feel like you've done a lot really quick. Anywho, CO sure would be great for residency! TTYL.
Mark, Are those really cuff links you are wearing!!! Wow, you must be some rich orthodontist or something!
Jason
Greetings Cranes! It appears we have not been able to link to your blog until now-for strange reasons, which I have successfully resolved. By the looks of things, it looks like we have been out of the Crane loop for a few years. It was nice to go back to 2008 until today and catch up! Cosette, the way you make your blogroll list postings by recency is Customize/Configure Bloglist/and then check the box that says to list by date of last posting. Easy Peazy. Glad we can finally catch up with you guys!!! We've been totally out of the braces weekend/blog loop. Enough!!
Oh my goodness! Are you old enough to have a 14 year old? :) I swear I saw an infomercial for that Giant cupcake thingie! What a hoot
Post a Comment