Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Allison!!


Allie turned 6 today--is that possible--a whole six years?? Where has the time flown? We were reminiscing how blessed we are to have her. At only 3 weeks old--we road behind the ambulance wondering if she was still alive (they wouldn't let us ride, in case she died)--pleading that we could still have her!! After 3 months on oxygen, and many hours of fasting and prayer (thank you everyone!) Here she is-- the cutest little 6 year old!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLISON--WE LOVE YOU!!!!!






Maddie made her this cute cake-good job Maddie!

6 comments:

Jeanette and Dave said...

What a party girl! I love the hat!!!

Rhitzclan said...

The cutest cake EVER! Happy Birthday Alli! What happened as a baby?? RSV? We are going to a funeral for a baby tomorrow that died of RSV and other complications just last week. Soooo sad. You are very blessed parents!

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday Allie! We love you! Hope you had a GREAT day!! :)

The Brown Life said...

How many cakes did that girl have? Can't believe six years have gone by. Tour youngest and my oldest, well Torrey is almost six.

Kristi said...

I didn't know that about her as a baby! Wow...what a stressful situation...and what a blessing that she is beautiful and healthy today...and SIX years old...they are growing up so fast!

renee' said...

That chocolate cake looks super yummy! I'm guessing that you made it and I always thought you were an amazing cook. Remember when we were making a cake for, was it Becky's birthday, and we got pulled over by the policeman?

Allison is such a cutie, I feel awful that I have no idea about her eventful hospital days. What kind of friend am I, really?!?

Sure glad we have blogs, so I can stay in touch. ;)

Powered By Blogger