
HIP HOP HOORAY!! The first day of school --we had a second showing and the next day an offer! Yea! Now where are we going to live? We have to be moved out by the 20th of September. We can't get into the new house for a couple of months--so we are going to have some bonding time in an apt. We keep telling the kids--a one bedroom would be awesome! You know, all six of us share a bed (it will bring back memories of all the girls sleeping in one bed as a kid!) Wouldn't that be fun? Anyone's welcome to come visit--we'll even share the bottom half of the bed with you!

13 comments:
Congratulations!! What a relief to get it sold... and you'll have great memories of cramped time together, with most of your worldly belongings in storage!!
That's awesome!!! I'm glad the offer to stay with you is still open. Mark and I were thinking of maybe visiting you mid October (with our five kids of course!) Are you sure you don't mind us staying in your apartment???
OK, I got nervous and thought maybe someone might think I was serious...it was a joke, ha ha!!
But really, that is so great, and I'm sure a big relief. My sister lived in a little apartment with her five kids while they finished their house and she loved it! It will be fun to be all squished together for a while! You'll make great memories!
Yahoooo! That's great news about the house. Good luck!
YEA! Good news!!! You sold it FAST! Have fun in that apartment!!
That's great news!!! I bet it is a huge relief to have that done! The apartment living will provide some great memories!
CONGRATS! WHAT A RELIEF!
You'll have a crazy few months, but much better than being stuck with two house payments. You're fortunate to sell in this market. And you'll appreciate your new home that much more. Did you build your first home or is this a new venture for you on your second? Congratulations!
Congratulations guys. I bet that's a huge burden off your shoulders, not that packing up, renting a place for a while, and then moving into your new house will be a breeze.
That's great! I can't wait to see your some more pictures of your new house. I know it is a ton of work, but it's gotta be so fun seeing it come together. It's so fun to get updates on your family!
Cosette- how fun to catch up with you all. Our blog is jimcannonclan.blogspot.com. Congratulations on selling your home. You all look so good- I miss your family. 9 months to go for us to leave the student life behind :-)
Oh boy...this will be interesting eh? Lots of bonding/fighting to look forward to. You'll appreciate your house all the more when you move into it. Congrats!
Cozette- I am so glad to find some fellow bloggers in Colorado!! Congrats on your house selling! Here is the link to our family blog, and purses.
Take Care,
Ali
www.e8family.blogspot.com
www.pursecharmed.blogspot.com
Post a Comment