Wednesday, April 2, 2008

APRIL FOOLS!




I just couldn't resist! I am truly an embarrassment to Mark! But I know he loves it--just kidding! As the kids arrived home from school--warm fresh cookies were waiting--they were so excited! (Keep in mind I do this every year--you'd think I could come up with something different ---Na-thanks for the tip years ago Julie.) So all the friends were there--and I had my camera ready--The good old Cotton ball cookies came through again. Maybe next year they will remember my lame trick! The worst part is yesterday was an all day electrical walk through with the house--and I took them to all the builders too!--I know I am so annoying--but growing up with 6 brothers - 5 sisters--and a very creative Mom and Dad--taught me these things! (I'm blaiming it all on you-just kidding!)

8 comments:

Leslie said...

NICE ONE COSI! I love it!!!!!!!!!!

jonelle said...

You really are great with the April Fools Day jokes Cosi. Do you remember when you called to tell me Mark wasn't coming to my wedding April Fools of 2004. . . you really got me. . .I thought that my uncontrollable sobbing would induce you to say April Fools, but no, you waited to call me back several hours later!!!! You are hilarious.

Dan Doxey said...

Cosi--

I SOOO glad that you made the cotton ball cookies! I started making them and then realized I was COMPLETELY out of flour! So, no cotton ball cookies this year at the Doxey house. My boys were totally bummed. Next year my boys want to make cotton ball muffins. They think it will hide the cotton balls better. :)

Rich said...

I just eat the cotton. I find the cotton makes good dental floss.

Jeanette and Dave said...

Cosi ~ You are so much fun! I always forget to do something for April fools and you have the best ideas. I will have to remember for next year.

Young Family said...

Mother of the Year--Cosette Crane.
Way to go Cos. Our day came and went with a bunch of driving and practices to be to. BAD. We only got out a few, "Hey, what's that on your shirt?" HA HA HA! What fools we are!

Treehouse News said...

We'll have to try that one next year. :) I especially loved that you gave them to the builders. hehehehe. We're getting ready to move, so have been going through things, and found your Christmas card. We hadn't even noticed the blog address before. Glad we saw it, it was fun reading your site.

Anonymous said...

blog drought

Powered By Blogger