We had a great time here for Spring Break. We ended up going Skiing over the weekend up at our Favorite Resort- Winter Park. The kids tore up the mountain. They are all getting so good. It was so much fun.
The rest of the week we stayed here--so that I could play in the Orchestra pit for Savior of the World (our Stake put it on.) Thank you Mark and Josh for holding down everything while I was gone every afternoon and night. He had taken off work so we could go somewhere--but when they asked me to play, we decided to stay --It ended up being well worth it--it was an incredible experience to be a part of, and bring our friends and neighbors to.
Another great adventure was Maddie finally got braces!!! Mark ended up seeing patients every morning before I had to leave-so Maddie was so lucky to squeeze into the schedule! She could hardly wait, and has been so patient-However the day after she was not so excited anymore!
Other than that, life is just tickin' along! Mark and I have been going crazy with Stake Youth Conference--which has been so fun. The youth chose "I will go and do---Survivor" as the theme--we will have tribes--go through the wilderness and of course reach the Promised Land--so if you have any spectacular ideas--we'll take them!
The house is also coming along--I know we are lame for putting a picture--but then people will stop asking for me to send them one (right--j/k!) They starting bricking/stoning today! It has been fun to see it evolve--the framers have had it with me and all my crazy ideas! It has been cool to go out as a family though--we have about 25 bald eagles out back right now along the lake (it's some kind of a bird sanctuary--I wish we knew more about birds etc--but we don't! But--we can learn!--We have been watching them nest--and their eggs etc--it is way cool, we hope it will keep the kids away from the lake --we told them the bald eagles will pick them up by the back of their shirt if they go near it!!! Nice huh?

7 comments:
I love it Cos! Your kids are going to have nightmares of being carried away by giant eagles! Ha ha ha! That is too funny! (whatever works, right?) The house is looking awesome! We can't wait to see it! Skiing looks fabuloso! Fun! Thanks for the update, we love to see your pictures and hear what you have been up to!
Oh, and Maddie! You look STUNNING with your new braces! VERY cute!
Thanks for posting a picture of your home, I'm so happy for you, I think I was one of the obnoxious people who wanted an update. I just think it's great that you have a place for your family and friends to gather. I still can't believe how quickly your kids have grown. I remember Maddie being a baby and I just thought she had the most amazing eyebrows (sounds crazy) but they were perfectly shaped and now she is a young woman. Love your blog Cosi, I shared it with Becky and Gina. :)
Winter Park is awesome. Glad you had a good Spring Break. Traveling is fun but sometimes it is fun to stay home. Your house looks great.
Life can be so crazy busy but you guys sure to make it fun!
Hi Cosi! Just checking in with our friends in Colorado! I forget you have so many hidden talents! Your house looks beautiful and so does Maddie in her new braces! JaNae
you guys are awesome! Congrats Maddie on the braces...I hope you are having fun with them! I can't wait to see the house finished, it looks like a great layout from the front view!
Post a Comment