Thursday, January 3, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!





Snow Shoeing with Cheri and Bry, Deb and Rob, and Serena (taking the pix) We had such a blast--here we are trying to race up the meadow near Big Springs!!!

4 comments:

akdoxey said...

Thanks for all the updates, I've had a little drought myself. The house looks great! I can't believe the frame is up. Looks like your Christmas was great and I'm glad the girls still went crazy at the dance. We had a very quiet New Year's Eve, we missed celebrating with the family- hopefully we'll be there next year.

Leslie said...

Thanks for all the pix Cosi! I love seeing them! The dance looks fun! We were so sad not to be there, but like Amber said, hopefully next year we will ALL be there! YEA! Those pictures of the Vegas bowl were awesome too! I am glad you got some! Sounds like you had a great holiday! I am glad! We miss and love you guys!

Janae Downey said...

Hi Cosi! I love the pictures from the Las Vegas Bowl. Jackson was surprised to see himself. We had a big weekend with Justin's baptism. Can't believe he is 8! Have a great week! Love, JaNae

Kevin Braddy said...

It's so fun to see your family and what you are spending time doing. You've done a great job on your blog and it's even helping me get motivated to enter the blogging world. It looks like you guys stay busy having fun, that's what it's all about! You look great! Love, Renee'

Powered By Blogger