Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Getting Ready For Christmas!!






Well Well Well--So I guess we've had complaints of a drought!!!! Ya Ya Ya--It's Christmas (lighten up Les!!--j/k) However--it did kick me in gear, and force me to share a little Christmas Cheer of life at the Cranes these days--and oh its been fun! First of all--The Ward Party--Zack was the man--We didn't know this until they came out--but apparently he insisted on being a 3 wisemen with 1 of the missionary's and a 17 year old--he was the 3rd--and stood there very proud as they sang a solo--(He tried to mumble along!)--I guess the 3rd couldn't make it--luckily Zack saved the day!-

Sledding! Sledding! Sledding!--With the first big snow this year the kids have been having a hay day! Sledding every day--it has been a ton of fun--Allie, was trying to hang with the big kids--but finally she had had enough and pulled off her boots and walked home bare foot (not sure of the thinking there)!--She's still new with the snow adventures!

I'm telliing ya -- theres a party every night! Here we are making Candy Canes with the Baers (friends) Josh loved making his name!

Finally--Maddie shows off her new room! We told her maybe we should just leave it like this! They are all done framing the house (they've been downstairs --because of the cold!) Hopefully this week the roof will be done, and we will start to see what the house will really look like--when they add the front porch!

6 comments:

Leslie said...

YEA! Thanks for posting something Cos, you made my day! I love it! Sounds like you are having tons of fun! The house looks FAB! We love you guys and can't wait to party it up with ya!

Rich said...

Cos-- I think you need a wide angle lense so we can get a picture of the whole house, right?

by Cheri Christensen, Mom :) said...

Great job Zack! Looks like you guys are have a blast!

Heidi and Rich said...

I love ths story about Allie- seriously what does go through their head?!? Will we ever know? It sounds fun at your house. Keep us posted on the homestead.

The Crane Family said...

Richard--Richard-- Richard--What are you talking abt--this is the whole house.

emily jeanne said...

hahahahh Allie reminds me of ralphie in that picture! I laughed really hard at the pic and the story!

Powered By Blogger