Sunday, November 4, 2007

HALLOWEEN AT THE CRANES





From Party to Party--the kids had a blast--here are some pictures of our adventures! Josh and Maddie loved playing their piano recital in their costumes--here they are afterwards showing off their costumes. Also--here we are at Mark's work party--he invited a bunch of offices over for Halloween fun-here is his staff all decked out as Pirates. And then of course the carving of the pumpkins- what a fun filled week!

6 comments:

Heidi and Rich said...

I love the office all dressed up. You guys are so fun. I wish we lived by you so our kids could be around your kids more often.

Leslie said...

That looks like a hoot! Fun times! Great costumes Mark and Cosi! You all look FAB!

akdoxey said...

All the costuems look great! The 3 Amigo hats from Mexico look great, I bet Josh and his friends were a hit. So were Mark and Cos in their 70s garb- sweet! Looks like a lot of fun in Colorado!

Dan Doxey said...

Nice harem Mark!

steveandjonelle said...

I just have to say that Steve and I couldn't stop laughing when we saw the picture of Mark's office party. We both thought of Aspen Grove and Josh's star performance in the little movie they showed. It's obvious where the theatrical talents come from. You guys are hilarious.

Jeanette and Dave said...

Wish we could've been there! FUN! FUN! FUN!

Powered By Blogger